DiveMaster Course.. what did you pay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For my SSI DiveCon class I payed the costs of the books and processing fees so basically $300.

For my PADI Divemaster I've payed for the processing fee. So like $65

well here in jamaica the going rate is between U$500 and 600 mostly plus materials and agency fees. sounds very high looking at some of the posts. must be the "tropical advantage plus" rate i guess.
personally paid nothing - thx to family members (but worked twice as hard for it :).

i paid about us550 excluding Padi application fees and materials (which i took over from a friend).

feel ripped off but i must say ive done more than a hundrend and thirty open water dives during my training period. hopefully that makes up for the costs. i am still on course by the way.

I paid $400 for materials and training several years ago.
Ber :lilbunny:

Last year I paid $500, for my PADI DM and Rescue courses. The instrutor's regular fee is usually $600, but he knocked of $100 for combining the courses.

DM & Rescue books were $40 each and I was able to avail myself of gratis copies of the Encyclopedia of Diving and the IE Manual.

Phil

I purchased the materials, the course was free...or rather I traded with the instructor..he'ld mentor me for free beers on our roof with a sea-view....(c8

and of course, I'm way bigger than him...

Back
Top Bottom