Diving Dry at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to be trying to make a couple trips out to CSSP to dive and spend more time in my dry suit.

My current dry buddy isn't returning my E-mails so I am looking for a few other brave souls to try diving colder water this time of year. I am booked up the next couple of weekends, but I am looking at MLK day (Jan 19th) or a Sunday in either late January or February.

You don't have to dive dry, but I will be.

Anyone??

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
I am going to be trying to make a couple trips out to CSSP to dive and spend more time in my dry suit.

My current dry buddy isn't returning my E-mails so I am looking for a few other brave souls to try diving colder water this time of year. I am booked up the next couple of weekends, but I am looking at MLK day (Jan 19th) or a Sunday in either late January or February.

You don't have to dive dry, but I will be.

Anyone??

TwoBit
Where are you driving from?
I am in far nw houston and would like to get some dry suit time in.

Capt.

I am about 30 miles North of Dallas and CSSP is in Terrell about 30 miles East of Dallas.

Far NW Houston.... CyFair, Jersey Village area??

I grew up in Spring Branch

TwoBit

I am currently closing and moving into a new house for the next few weekends, and then a short cruise, but how about Saturday, February 28? My husband and I bought 2 Bare Drysuits and I could definitely use some practice. I bet I could round up a few more brave souls.

Debra Welch
Last Dive Dec. 21, 2003, CSSP
Next Dive Feb. 7, 2004 Cozumel

I just reread your post ....how about Sunday Feb 29?

Deb

Debraw:
I am currently closing and moving into a new house for the next few weekends, and then a short cruise, but how about Saturday, February 28? My husband and I bought 2 Bare Drysuits and I could definitely use some practice. I bet I could round up a few more brave souls.

Might be a good occasion to try out my new 7mm wetsuit. I'm in!

Sorry it took me so long to get back but that date in Feb sounds good just might drive up from Magnolia and do some dry diving, might even bring my scooter......

would love to meet up with you all that day and dive
was a terrell last saturday and the water was nice 50 at surface and about 45 at 44 ft

Ok SO February 29, 2004 sounds good to me. 11:00AM ok for everyone or earlier/later than that ?

Debra <----AKA Cobra

I won't be able to make it at 11, and I'll have to see about later than that....can't promise anything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom