• McDonalds

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Glazed Donuts

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Grilled food (steaks burgers)

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Lori once bubbled...
Well...it depends on what type of diving I am doing......

Quarry diving or cave diving will find us with typical lunch fare & snacks....ham, cheese, whole wheat bread, lowfat pringles (travel better), string cheese, triscuits, grapes, granola bars, GORP (cheerios, nuts, M&M's & raisins), fruit cups, apples, PB&J....etc.

I thought you subscribed to the Stardiver school of post-dive sustenance ... chocolate and lots of it. Wasn't it you who swore that chocolate cookie mush was a great defogger? ... Or was that Luann?

JohnF

While on the boat I'll munch on pretzels, beef jerkey and peanut butter crackers. I always drink 2+ gallons of water.

Breakfast for that day is something light and healthy...nasty McDonald's food does not help with seasickness...

After the dive, I usually get a chicken sandwich or something similiar.

I usually go for whats in season/on sale at the grocers. Post beach dives lately have consisted of at least one of the following, on ice: cherries, strawberries and coolwhip, mangos, cantalope, watermelon, pineapple, and apples. Yum. Nothing beats the taste of fresh fruit after a dive!
I usally have ice water or ice cold Arizona Green Tea also.

ScubaPete once bubbled...
What do you eat when you dive

Grapes, bananas, turkey sandwhich and gatorade (lemon-lime)

I'm starting a ritual of having nothing but a vanilla frapuccino before a dive.

Honestly, nothing beats crinkle cut fries that are fresh outta the oil, sprinkled with some chicken salt! It rocks, especially on those cold days where you huddle in your towel and want some warmth.

If you gotta girlfriend, it's a bonus, if not, hey, fries will do the trick! (Just kidding, I'm probably just bitter to be single, that's all! Hahah...)

Yeah, fries rock... (heap on the mustard, vinegar and tomato sauce!)

Yummy... gonna drive out for some now... cheers...

ElectricZombie once bubbled...
I always drink 2+ gallons of water.

How can you do that, I usually am running to the bushes after an hour of being in the water. I think my body obsorbs it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom