• McDonalds

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Glazed Donuts

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Grilled food (steaks burgers)

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fruit, fruit juice, tuna or peanut butter jelly sandwich. Seafood fried rice, more fruit & fruit juice. some cookies.

I once did 4 dives a day for 7 days, feed on fruits, juice, and a decent meal at night, and a daily multi vitamins pill. Lost 6 pounds of fat of my waist line. Get a flat stomach and become a lean mean stream line diving machine.

Bagel, granola bars, eggs, sandwiches etc are good for me pre-dive. I find it best to dive on an empty or nearly-empty stomach so I want to take in a little bit of food, but something that my body can work on extracting energy from, as I'm diving. Mind you I usually do shore dives, although by virtue of my sailing experience I've yet to be seasick.

Post-dive: I agree with whoever stated FLESH. Not drowning in grease - something from the grill would hit the spot. Too heavy to have pre-dive though.

NOTE: Large coffees do not go well with cold water's physiological effects so avoid them pre-dive. Unless you're diving wet.

scubacowboy once bubbled...
I like snickers bars during a deco stop, get yourself some unlubed Trojans, put the snickers in, tie a knot and put it your bc pocket.

eeew.... you sure abt using those trojans? :D hahah, kinda creative use for them, tho, I must say. Do they taste any better underwater? Especialy mixed with a little salt water.

Beach Bum k10 once bubbled...
Lost 6 pounds of fat of my waist line. Get a flat stomach and become a lean mean stream line diving machine.

Sounds like an excellent diet plan! Mebbe I should start a cross between a dive centre and a beauty one, at that! Cool stuff, dude!

scubaroyster once bubbled...
Brauts, Bread, Bananas & Beer (post dive)

Sounds like a fast road to flatulence. You don't dive dry, do you?

JohnF

Seacur once bubbled...

JohnF

Never attempt to follow a 'rocket-propelled' diver.............

FreeFloat once bubbled...

Never attempt to follow a 'rocket-propelled' diver.............

And never share a tent with one either.

JohnF

JohnF once bubbled...

JohnF

Why not. It's warm and doesn't use any air from my tank. Oh, I forgot, my s**t don't stink. Not to me anyway.

Before diving, I try to make sure I have something high in protein, even if it's just a protein shake, and some fruit. Afterwards, it depends on my mood, but after a day of diving, I know I'm good and hungry.

Between dives, though, is a different story. I typically do around 4 dives a day, and I find if I eat anything much in between, I end up with heartburn and gas...not at all fun. For mutliple dives, I swear by Gatorade. Keeps the energy up and keeps me hydrated. I practically live on the stuff during the summer.

Just the original orange, tho'...the more new flavors they come up with, the worse they taste!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom