Diving gear in Canada is really expensive....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chilliwack
April Wine
Loverboy
Red Rider
The Irish Rovers...

My uncle was Jimmy Ferguson of the Irish Rovers. I used to "roadie" for them when I was a teenager and they were in town.

I was dating a Quebecois because after the conversion rate she was 37 years old and weighed 110 pounds. This stuff can work to your advantage)

Doc, um, "Quebecois" is for dudes. "Quebecoise" is for dudettes. Is there something you're not telling us?

Reactions: Doc
The rock and roll hall of fame is a joke. People in there who were not rock and roll. They should just rename it to the pop and bubble gum music hall of fame.

Joni Mitchell did not attend her award ceremony, wonder why?
Listened to "Love or Money" from "Miles of Aisles" couple of times yesterday. Love it.

My LDC matches online prices as long as there an actual registered dealer of that product, I've been very happy with the prices I've gotten compared to what i would pay online.
Plus I get to try it out in there in door pool - same with cars tho there cheaper in the USA why ? 350,000,000 people compared to 35,000,000 living in a larger country of course your going to pay more they have to send farther to a smaller market so there costs go up. sounds like Japan is getting screwed tho

You could always check out Scubatoys.com. We ship all over the world and have some of the best international shipping rates around. Anything you need or cant find just let me know. I'll make you a great deal.

Joey

Hey Joey, I've ordered from Scuba Toys many times in the distant past but unless things have changed, shipping was very high. Add on top the duty and brokerage fees we pay makes it economically unviable. But, in fairness and respect I will have another look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added November 25th, 2014 at 08:03 PM ----------

Well, put $250 worth of items in my cart, no tanks/bcds, just smaller items......$84 for shipping. Plus 20% duty and $40 brokerage fees (added by customs).......I hate living in Canada....unless I'm hurt or thirsty for beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What carrier for shipping? UPS is three or four times as high as the post office. I sent two bpws, two complete reg sets, and some small accessories to British Columbia and postage was 135 dollars. UPS adds on their own brokerage and admin fees plus shipping.

No one has mentioned Rush? Or Anne Murray.... lol

I buy a lot of stuff mail order from a shop in St. Catharines. The prices for the most part are pretty good. A lot better than where I am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom