DIY Back Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
it's official... i am turning to the dark side... i want a bp/w!!! i really hope i have a wonderful time when i try out jai's rig during my rescue course... it's the last nudge to make it absolutly final... pero i'm practically there... aside from all the pros i've read here and around SB, it's cheaper than a decent BCD... imagine that...

now, that being said, i am officially offering my prostitutive services to anyone who needs it with the goal of getting myself a bp/w rig... EXD 30lb wing, SS bp (the diverite was on sale), and harness

am willing to do video, graphic and web services... i can also dance naked with or without steel poles although dapat may reg narin na kasama yun...

Jag,

that makes two of us...it was either a dive comp or a bp/w but I have made my choice. I want to see what the dark side has to offer... :drejnd:
:)

I haven't had time to go shop around for the price, pero if I see anything I'll keep you posted. Keep me posted as well!

shugar:
so many things better when wet... diving and sex at the top of that list hahahahaha

Jag

guys, you haven't read the posts in Instructor to instructor thread (exclusive lang kasi for Pros) on SEX .... oooppssss there is a reason why it's only us who may view and participate in that thread. oh well.... diba Paul and Axua ..... hehehheheh

subzero:
Kung kasama si Jessica, then thats a deal :)

kung kasama si jessica, no need to dive anymore!
w00t.gif

thepurplehammerhead:
JUst returned (2 weeks ago) from Puerto Galera, where I notched up dive no 1001, my 33rd birthday and my biggest single dive purchase.

Congrats Larry...guess we just missed each other by a week or so, I was in PG from Sep 30 to Oct 5.

thepurplehammerhead:
I can honestly say it's the best equipment I've ever managed to find and with measureable results. I'm normally good with air, but even after 6 months out of the water, I was surfacing from 30m dives / 50 mins with damn near half-a-tank left over, which must only be down to additional comfort and minimised drag.

I've done a fair bit of tech diving & decided the sensible thing to do was to get my rec gear as close to tech as possible for familiarity.
This trip was the first time I was on a single tank in a year (wanted to spend time in the water with the GF) and it amazed me how unencumbered one feels when using BP/W on a single tank.

Are you around PG for Christmas? I haven't decided yet if I'm going home or PG.

Drew

Yup, planning to get one. Ive been thinking, the BP/W (SS BP alone - 6 pounds)would be my rig for luzon while my present zeagle B/I would be my travel BC (Visayas and Mindanao)?...Nah thats just the dark side talking.

Drew,

Looking as though my next PG trip will be January 29th to February 4th. I'll be travelling with a friend from work, Daran Bull (used to be an instructor with Chuck etc. at Capt'n Greggs - you might remember him).

Christmas would be great, but I need to put in some quality time at the home front to get away with both the Chinese New Year holiday & Tubbattaha (sp?) in April. If you fancy April, let Tommy know, I believe one place is still going...

Tommy reckons Tubbattaha beat the Aggressor Red Sea trip, or is he just trying to get my money?

Cheers,

Larry

thepurplehammerhead:
Drew,

Tommy reckons Tubbattaha beat the Aggressor Red Sea trip, or is he just trying to get my money?

Cheers,

Larry

Tubbattaha beats the red sea anytime for sure!

Back
Top Bottom