Do I shave it off?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KY Jelly, blow-up Spare Air and a leopard print wet suit. Could this be the reason I have a hard time finding dive buddies?

Get some real weird looks on the dive boat!

ID

ps...About that "pumice exfoliation"...do they scrape you face with rocks? That sounds soothing!

Walter,

As a matter of fact, yes. I used one for more than 20 years.

Last year I finally retired my venerable U.S. Divers 'Wrap-Around' mask. This large three-windowed wonder had served as my primary since the late 70s.

It met its demise when it came in contact with some mosquito repellant, and the active ingredient in the spray destroyed the skirt.

Warren

Oh, GGOSB (Great Gasman of the Scuba Board)-
How DID the leg waxing session go? Please forgive me for not accepting the invitation to join you gentlemen however, it only took once for me undergo the bikini & leg waxing routine before I realized I’m not woman enough to handle THAT kind of pain. (I think many women would agree)! Bic Lady Razors work well.

Jimbo- c’mon! Where’s your sense of adventure? THINK of the stories that will be told for generations to come regarding the man, facially endowed with the INTERESTING jelly on the dive boat?

ID
Are you exfoliating with pumice while wearing the leopard print wet suit? Wait a second, let me get a visual...

facially endowed.....hmm.....an interesting picture....

I'm still not man enough to take KY on a dive trip....well, at least not on the boat.....

No way! Don't shave it. I think beards and goatees are very HOT on a man. Not enough men have them.
Keep it!
:sunny:

Of course I guess one could always use Gasman's "pumice exfoliation", but rubbing that area with rocks will hurt just about same.

How'd we get on this subject anyway?

ID

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom