Do I shave it off?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

an expert and find out exactly what the prefered method of hair removal in "touchy" areas is........

HEY MARIO, YOU OUT THERE?

You've got the wrong guy when it comes to that. Just ask :royal: or Ladydiver... they can vouch for me!

Well, I can't vouch for Mario's "touchy" areas, but the rest of him is a hairy beast.

<grin>

A woman with taste !!!! Beards have taste too,from the leftovers saved on the whiskers....Mmmmm (lick,lick the chops...),Last months pizza....(Damned anchovies...yuck!)
Cheers Jealous of our hairy faces ears, :argue:
There can be only one,
The Gasman.

Hey all,

Never did understand why anyone would wax a bikini anyway... car; yes... bikini; just say "NO!"

I have tried the different goos and they are darned inconvenient and always seem to get up my nose. No one should ever have to deal with gooey nose hairs- it's just not right. However, shaving just an eighth of an inch under the nose works well, and it gives my stache that debonaire "Erroll Flynn" look (OK, maybe its a Simone leGree look). Before it just looked like a push broom! I use the Tusa Liberator with the corrective lenses so I can see the bottom (or the reef) before I run into it. It seals far better than my frameless ScubaPro (which will not accept corrective lenses).

I have also tried purged masks, but find that the partial follicle scraping (sans pumice)(avec le Bic) works the best for me! Maybe we should name this manuever after someone... still, it can never have the same "impact" (visual or biological) as the now infamous Warhammer manuever. Talk about your "purge valves"!

noticed that this is the 2nd doctor to be nomininated to the [red]"Scuba Source Sick Seven"[/red]

I hereby place NetDoc up for nomination into the anals of history and for exclusive membership into the ranks of the
Sick Seven

Do I hear a second?

ID

spelling is correct

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom