Votes: 64 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • I lie about it instead

Votes: 12 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver once bubbled...
Obviously those folks who say they "never" have never been out on a 4-5 hour 2 tank charter on a boat without a head.

Either that or camels dive. :wink:

Marc

Your correct in that statement as any charter I've been on so far for that lenght of time had one.

Yes because prior to a dive day I supersaturate my body with water then on dive day I drink 1 - 2 gallons of water between dives. You aren't going to hold that much water on a 2 hour dive:wink:

Gallons? You can drink 2 gallons of water? Are you a camel?

Ok, I will admit that I did so when I was diving in tropical waters due to the fact that I wasn't wearing a wet suit (only bikini bottoms and rash guard).

But diving last weekend off Laguna I had to wear a wetsuit and there was NO WAY I was going to pee in it. First of all, it was a rented suit so God only knows how many others peed in it and there was no way I was going to add to it.

Instead... I held my bladder during the whole last dive, and my hour drive home. There's not a better feeling (well.... uhhh... one other but nevermind :wink: ) letting go of a full bladder! :wink:

plsdiver4377 once bubbled...
Chronic Kidney Stones=drinking lots of water=peeing in wetsuit.:mean:

Does it harm the neoprene when you pass one?

Ow. :wacko::crazyeyes:

o2 clean once bubbled...
There's not a better feeling (well.... uhhh... one other but nevermind :wink: ) letting go of a full bladder! :wink:

Hmmmm...c'mon...what did you mean? :tease:

Is this one of them inuendo's?....lol
:devious:

Lemme guess...was it a number 2?...not
:D

I cannot tell a lie. I've done a number one but never a Warhammer maneuver.

You get excelent comercial suit shampoo's
that will kill the smell and spruce up your suit.
I use fabric softner any brand prefere the citrus to apple smell.
SALT crystals forming in the layers of neoprene cut the little bubbles,which will decreas the suits effecientcy.
fresh water rinsing after every dive will eliminate most of the problem,removing the P aswell.
Howard

Of course I pee in my wet suit. I don't own or dive a dry-suit so I've wondered about those who do. Can you pee in a dry-suit without ruining the suit? Do you wear a diper type pad? Seriously, what does a dry-suit diver do?:hmmm:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom