Doing my Enriched Air course next... any suggestions on a personal analyser?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZDiver,

No, it's not a madhouse at all. The one company that does Nitrox takes orders in the late afternoon and delivers the tanks to the dive shops very, very early in the morning. Before 5:00am. I'm not sure they'll do anything other than 32% or 36%, however. I've never asked for any other mix.

I do know they use a membrane filler rather than PPO2. I've dove Nitrox there my last 4 trips and have found the tanks to be very, very close to the sticker on the side. Less than 1% variance (which I just ignore).

I'm with you on the Nitrox ready dive computers. Good investment there. Aqua Safari has their own analyzer at the shop for you to use. If you're on the boat and directly to the reef then they'll put the analyzer on the boat for you.

-Charles
Thanks Charles!

That's good information! That make more sense that they would deliver all the tanks. Less than 1%, great! One less thing I need to worry about this week......seven days count down till underwater bliss!

I'll concentrate on getting the dive computers first. Now just to make up my mind....AI or not? Wrist or not?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom