Doubt on wrist computers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want a dive computer, get a dive computer. If you also want a cool watch, get one of those too. Stinger and Mosguito have excellent software, but the displays are tiny. Think it over man, since you're a computer freak on shore. -Would you settle for a 12" black&green screen on your office desk these days?

msedivingdoc:
Just keep in mind battery lif eif you intend to wear this every day. I agree with most here... buy a dive watch for diving and get the best you can. If it is a dive watch you are after then that is a different thing. If you want people to know you are a diver get a sticker for $.45 @ your local store.

Lol! :D Good one.
I agree. Get a computer and a dive watch, then buy a sticker...hey, how about a CrazyScuba.com sticker!!! :11:

Britt :fish:
:fish:

divermike1989:
IMO I would make sure you know tables inside and out then get a computer.
The guy asked about what computer he should get... not if he should get one. His mind is made up.

Besides, understanding how the tables work is all you really need. Let the guy learn how to dive, not memorize a bunch of numbers a table or computer will give him anyhow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom