Entry level computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dunno why no one mentions Scubapro Uwatec. I've dived Uwatecs for years and never had an issue. Yes, the batteries need changing by them( apart from the new puck-shaped Prime and Tec), and the water contacts can be a pain in the *** (again, not on the Prime and Tec), but I like the fact they don't bollock you every two minutes, and they are virtually bulletproof, as i have put mine through the ringer on countless occasions and it has come out unmarked.

I had one of the original Aladins that you had to turn on before you got in the water (How many times i forgot to do that!!!), and it is still going strong, though I've no moved on to using a Smart Pro and a Suunto D6 (just moved up from the Stinger) as a back-up. The amount of diving I am doing, I clear both computers of any deco I have built up and it gives me a big safety buffer.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom