Extended Surface Intervals...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) The best laid plans of mice and men are prone to complete and utter failure.

2) Use two hands to pick up them thar heavy steel tanks.

3) Dance when tanks begin to fall. (Screw worrying about the valve)

4) Always... ALWAYS, call ahead to make sure things are ready.

5) Never... NEVER get in a rush around tanks.

6) Whenever possible, bring roses for the X-Ray tech... she might be nicer.

7) Always... ALWAYS accept help from your LDS in loading your tanks.

8) Sons and daughters are great to have around when you are hurting.

Net Doc,

Just wanted to add my get well soon wishes. :balloon: While I don't have any essential reading suggestions, there is a book coming out soon called "50 dives in 50 states" that looks interesting. Speedy recovery!

DivingGal:

This looks interesting.....
Originally posted by DivingGal
Maybe this might help entertain you.....
Reading

Shucks Pete,put some duct tape on that toe and go do that class.I'll bet you just wanted to have a reason for the family to wait on you for the Superbowl.I wander what the "martini rule" is when you're on pain meds?

Net Doc, I saw tank carriers today being used at my LDS, they were strapped at each end of the tank with a handle to carry the tank like you would a piece of luggage or a bag. I liked the concept and think I will be getting me one for my tank. Made loading the tanks into the back of a pick-up look easy and none of that holding upright by the valves needed.

Hope you mend soon.

Original post
(I dropped a tank on my foot and it's broke ).

Hey just buy another tank !

Ok Ok Just kidding, get well, .......... Arduous

Sorry to hear about your accident, but behind every cloud there is a silver lining. Now you can catch up on your reading and your instruction. That's what I am doing here while I am a prisoner of this frozen tundra.

Get well soon (seriously)

Don

Sorry NetDoc, don't know of a good toe truck, but I've got a bunch of pidgeons that can help.....

You can get pidgeon towed!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom