Grand Turk May 5th to May 12th Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol..:D It seems (to me at least) that is was taken at a shallower site and the waves and the sun are dancing across the top...it has .....a something relaxing about it.....

justleesa:
lol..:D It seems (to me at least) that is was taken at a shallower site and the waves and the sun are dancing across the top...it has .....a something relaxing about it.....

It was taken at about 35 to 45 feet but I forget which site in G Turk. No wave action across the top. It was undulated, furrowed, just like that -hard, wavy coral, or something. It caught my eye probably for the same reason you like it. I thought it was unusal.

I just booked a trip to Grand Turk! There's a fabulous airmiles deal with American right now, each ticket was only 18,750 airmiles into Providenciales (from St Louis)! WOOWOO!

How much did you pay to get from Provo to Grand Turk? I'm thinking I want to stay at The Arches....

Thanks so much ya ol rascal!
Pamela

opalobsidian:
I just booked a trip to Grand Turk! There's a fabulous airmiles deal with American right now, each ticket was only 18,750 airmiles into Providenciales (from St Louis)! WOOWOO!

How much did you pay to get from Provo to Grand Turk? I'm thinking I want to stay at The Arches....

Pamela

Is the Arch's on Duke St right across from Osprey? I paid $150 round trip on Skyking. Be sure about your weight because on the inter island flights they only allow 44 lbs per person. Let me know if I can help you any further?

Glad to hear Alexander is still around. When we were there (1998?) our DM took his mask off and Alexander wore it and let the DM purge the regulator into his mouth. Somewhere I have a picture of me kissing Alexander :D
Ber :lilbunny:

:10: OH My god , How good is the vis, Love the pics. So can't wait to get my camera going there. Very inspired. I just posted a thread about going to Thailand then the Carribean in Feb. Thankyou for your very detailed go on the joint. What camera and flash have you. Really cool pics cant wait to see more, still new hear.
Candy

Answered your PM. Hope it helps

opalobsidian:

Pamela

pretty sweet, pilot fish

sounds like you had a blast. great pics

That's funny, our DM, Mackey, was kissing Alexander too and petting him. Never saw a grouper so willing to interact with divers. kewl!

Ber Rabbit:
Glad to hear Alexander is still around. When we were there (1998?) our DM took his mask off and Alexander wore it and let the DM purge the regulator into his mouth. Somewhere I have a picture of me kissing Alexander :D
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom