Guys -- Bathing Suit under 3mm wetsuit? 7mm wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Under my 3mm fullsuit I use black Jammers for bottoms, rash guard on top, and board shorts as a "public service" cover-up over the Jammers when out of the wetsuit :D

Jammers, is that what those long legged Speedos are called?

Then I am with you bro, just didn't know the lingo.

I either go commando or wear bike shorts w/o the gel inserts. But please leave your banana hammock at home

Ive only doven a couple times but ive found that boxers work great. and they tend to dry out very fast because their rather thin.

Jammers, is that what those long legged Speedos are called?

Then I am with you bro, just didn't know the lingo.

Long legged? oh damn!
I couldn't fined jammers and settled on "olympic diver" style. (well it's better than "ME")

Long legged? oh damn!
I couldn't fined jammers and settled on "olympic diver" style. (well it's better than "ME")

Oxy, you'll never make any dive buddies wearing those little things! Sport Chalet sells the thigh length ones.Hurry up and get certified.I have a good friend of mine and his girlfriend who just started their OW class with Pac.Wilderness and will do their boat dives at Catalina on June 29th, I'll drag them to the So. Cal dive in July at Veterans Park.

Oxy, you'll never make any dive buddies wearing those little things! Sport Chalet sells the thigh length ones.Hurry up and get certified.I have a good friend of mine and his girlfriend who just started their OW class with Pac.Wilderness and will do their boat dives at Catalina on June 29th, I'll drag them to the So. Cal dive in July at Veterans Park.

LMDAO sandy says thank you:rofl3:

SpeedoUSA > Men > Racing > Xtra Life Lycra - Jammers > Electric Shock Jammer

Someone has already said it, but I use Speedo jammers or something similar. Sports Chalet usually has them on sale. I wear them under shorts or a regular bathing suit until time to get ready to dive. They work great under skins, shortie, 3mm, and 7mm. They dry really fast too.

I've tried the regular board shorts type swimsuit and hated it. These work great. I think I paid $15-$20 for a Jammer suit on clearance sale at Sport Chalet.

Red neck Speedo joke: :D

"Bubba liked to frequent the old swimming hole but was never able to attract the girls.
He decided to ask his friend Billy-Bob for advice.
"It's those big baggy swimming trunks that make you look like an old fool..
They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos, about two sizes too little, and drop a fist-sized tater down inside them. I'm telling ya man...you'll have all the babes you want!"
The following weekend, Bubba hits the swimming hole with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato.
Everybody at the swimming hole was disgusted as he walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick!
Bubba went back to his buddy Billy-Bob and asked him, "What's wrong now?"
"Lard-Almighty Bubba!" said Billy-Bob, "the tater goes in the front!"

Back
Top Bottom