Hello Again!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

u/w icarus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

My name is Ricardo, I am an attorney/scuba instructor living in Puerto Rico. Been diving for 14 years now. Around 2 months ago I joined ScubaBoard and participated in a few threads (among them one regarding professional liability) but they seem to have dissappeared. The system would not recognize my monicker, so I had to sign up again. Its going to take me a while to get my profile up to date but, its nice to be back

Welcome my friend for the second time. We had a systems crash and lost about 3,000 registered users. What's cool? We have broght most of them back in less than two weeks!

too bad (for the crash thing) and great (for the registered users makingtheir way back). Is tehre any way to get a hand on the lost threads? That professional liability thread had pretty good info.

No way of reclaiming those lost threads, BUT if you ask the question again, I am sure you will get similar results! :D

HUM, a lawyer and a diving instructor!!! This could lead to a lot of talk on the board. Oh well, welcome back to waterworld....

The feeling of deja vu is only temporary. Welcome Aboard.

Glad you made it back...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom