Hey...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulB once bubbled...
Raven: 1,472!!! I even got a certificate. But then again I took every last piece of hard candy off that thing!! :D My tongue was in pretty bad shape in the end but it was worth it lol.

Practice maybe....:confused:

WOW! Man I hope your tongue has healed. Believe me, a good tongue is important to most women

Oh it's been long healed and moved onto much better endeavors :wink:

I am impressed. You must have a lot of patience. I would end up bitting too soon

Owie lol

Practice maybe....

Practice makes perfect? That's a lie. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Zagnut once bubbled...
.."Benji" was fimed in my hometown...and "Rocky Horror Picture Show" takes place in my home town as well..and that movie "Daddy's Dyin' who's Got the Will"... it was filmed here too..

You forgot one....Necessary Roughness was filmed in Denton. Most exposure Fouts Field is likely to ever get. I would have loved to have been an extra for the shower scene with Kathy Ireland. :wink:

A Carlie Chaplin movie about the alaska gold rush (I don't remember what it was called) was filmed where I grew up, and parts of godfather 2 were pretty close too.

Zagnut once bubbled...

Dr. Scott is ficticious...

<Rocky Horror mode>

<throws Scott toilet paper at the screen>

but the University is real.

REALly boring! Hey, professor, what do I have to do to get an "A?"

There is an old church oustide of Lewisville (about 10 or 15 miles from here) that looks alot like the one in the wedding.

<throws rice on people around him>

I'm not sure if it's the one in the movie or not, but they look an awful lot alike.

"Awful?" Kinda like this movie, eh? Where's your freakin' neck?

The sign,

Who the f*** put a sign in the cemetery?

I'm sure was put up

"Put up?" Here's a "put down!" Yo' momma!

just for the movie, as I've never seen it around here.

Maybe you should get some Flexon frames from Lenscrafters!

They used to play that movie every Friday and Saturday nite at a theater here in town. That went on for years , but they eventually stopped. Too bad. It was a blast.

KA-PLOW!

A couple of times they had the stars from the movie at the theater to sign autographs and stuff.

No way! That's all too cool. What Janet, slam-it there?

Yeah, it's funny how these things are.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Whoo, man... I miss Rocky Horror.

</Rocky Horror mode>

I wonder what all my 'Horror buddies" are doing now?

It is a smaller world than it would seem. That's cool about the Santini connections...How random is that?

Well, I would say, "very random," except that I've kinda grown up with it.

Why do they call that stuff in candy bars "nuget"...What's up with that?

<Rocky Horror mode>

Sure beats "oldget," doesn't it? Now THAT doesn't sound appealing at all! :D

</Rocky Horror mode>

After reading this thread, I have come to the realization that Chomsky was right: Colorless green ideas really do sleep furiously.

Paco once bubbled...
Colorless green ideas really do sleep furiously.

Yeah, I know what you mean! After all, those which fly right are often dripped on canvas.

:D

There really is such a thing as corn with blue kernels.
Those of us who live in the Southwest prefer the taste of blue corn tortillas to yellow ones. (This does not apply to chips, since they're so processed they all taste like salty cardboard).

Blue Jello is a food group.

Blueberries

Oh, and once, at band camp, I ate some ham slices that had really cool blue swirls on them......
and then I threw up for a couple of days.

Hmmmm, maybe that's why there aren't more blue foods -- you wouldn't be able to tell when they get moldy!

Back
Top Bottom