How does Oceanic stack up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got an oceanic regulator that I've had for four years. It's been flawless and breathes well.

I let my wife dive with a Delta4/FDX10 and Oceanic bc.

And yes I do love my wife:D

I know a lot of guys around here that dive Oceanic regs in cold water, deep water, ice dives, and they are very dependable with good customer service. I have 3 Oceanic regs myself.

Delta4/FDX10 Breathes easy and no problems in 40 dives even in 37* F waters.

Ditto on the FDX-10 and Delta 4. Been diving it for 2 years and have never had a problem. At annual servicing the parts inside look brand new. For the price you can't beat it.

How do Oceanic products, mainly regs stack up when compared to other brands? Are they dependable? thanks

I have an Oceanic 1st & 2nd stage for my wife(I think it's about 15+ years old now), need I say more....In fact, I use it as my back up on trips when she's not along AND had to use it for all 7 dives on our trip to the Flower Gardens this past August(dust cover 'rubber arm' broke off my SP 1st stage while we were leaving the dock in Freeport, Tx).They are good regs & I have no problems with them @ all........

their also always recalling products

My experience with Oceanic customer service has been absolutely fantastic. They've gone way beyond my expectations of any manufacturer of any product (scuba related or otherwise).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom