How to book domestic flights within Indonesia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I booked flights from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo today. I looked at nusatrip.com first and it appeared to work just fine. Then I tried Garuda website and it was insignificantly more expensive, so I tried to book there. They declined my Credit Card. Back to nusatrip, same thing, credit card declined. In the meantime, I got an email from Chase, telling me about the decline on Garuda, asking me to authorize charges from them. I had to redo the reservation but the card went through this time. Never got an email about the declined charge on nusatrip.... Got confirmation email from Garuda with e-ticket numbers, etc.

The only thing I am wondering about is why we got seats in row 21 (first row on plane according to Garuda), when the plane only has 64 seats in 16 rows, 4 across....hmmmmm....

I have been following this thread since it started-we are also trying to book flights in Indonesia. We did a lot of research using the web to find various flights from Manado to LaBuan Bajo for a live aboard trip to Komodo aboard the Black Manta and then from Maumere to Denpasar at the end of the trip. We tried nusa, we tried to book direct with the airlines-nothing seemed to work quite right. The prices kept changing, the credit cards weren't accepted, couldn't get through, etc. We were referred to Come2Indonesia.com by Max Hand of Black Manta. We worked with Yuli and she did a great job for our party of 4 divers. We think it is worthwhile to spend a little extra and have the security of an on site agent who might be able to help us when the inevitable flight changes occur. We built in enough extra time to be a little flexible so that changes would not destroy our overall. plans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom