Introducing a new forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger:
I'd tell you if I knew what "dilly-o" meant.

It's what the kids use these days instead of saying, "What's the deal". Trying to stay hip you know. Pathetic really, cause I'm only 30!

Harvdog:
I understand the dive season in May - Oct???

What do you mean May to Oct??? We've got a get-together this coming weekend. This is November.

Ken

PS, what does dilly-o mean?

Hey Everyone,

New to Diving, but looking for groups to dive with in the Midwest. Living in Northcentral Indiana, have dove some local lakes and Gilboa. I am a regular lurker, not posting often. Looking for trips and events to meet and dive.

well count me in ,when I'm in the area. have been dislocated back to california for the last couple of years, but miss the wrecks. oh and I think the zebra mussel as pirate is a good mascot!
NetDoc:
At the request of DiverBrian and him having met all of the requirements, we hereby open up the "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew" chapter of Scubaboard CLubs. It includes the states of Illinios, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. Y'all have fun now!

BTW, don't forget that you need to come up with a mascot. Maybe a ghost on a wreck, or a bell with sea weed draped over it... 'cept y'all don't get seaweed, huh?

.... Minnesota and western/upstate New York divers are more than welcome to congregate here as full-fledged contributors. If you live along the Great Lakes, come on and add to our wealth of information and fun! :)

The upstate New York divers even have their own subforum because of the lovely St. Lawrence river area that they tend to dive frequently in addition to Lakes Ontario and Erie which sit on their border.

Can I also join in as a member. I do live close to one of the great lakes .... or is it great muddy bath tubs....Lake Erie that is. I haven't done any diving in the Great Lakes yet, but interested in good spots to dive in the Great Lakes. Mostly dive the quarries, but have dove a Few Florida wrecks...especially the mighty Oriskany

Back
Top Bottom