What gives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Dennis, you're welcome any time!

re: Vikes
yeah they're a bit like an idiot dog that doesn't fetch and keeps crapping in your shoes. You go to war with the dog you have, but the outcome is always disappointing and squishy.

Divin'Hoosier:
That's it! It's either Minnesota or Indiana, but you can't have both. Remember, we gave you Michael Jackson :banghead: , John (Cougar) Mellencamp, David Letterman and Babyface. What does that have to do with diving? Absolutely nothing! But one more comment like that and I'm leaving! Yes, I know I just got here ... and I know I haven't met any of you yet. But it'll be just your loss! LOL

Actually, I'd love to come dive Minnesota someday ... after I buy the drysuit however.

Welcome.

Not to mention: John Dillinger? Ernie Pyle, James Whitcomb Riley, Clement and Henry Studebaker, James Dean, Jim Davis(Garfield the cat), Gus Grissom, Abraham Lincoln(from young child 'til 21 yrs), Steve McQueen, Hoagy Charmichael, Benjamin Harrison, Mark Spitz, Jimmy Hoffa, Carole Lombard, Karl Malden, Ann Baxter, David Lee Roth, Vivica A. Fox, Cole Porter, Steve Wariner, Red Skelton, Jane Pauley, Janie Fricke, Johnny Appleseed, Shelley Long, Will Geer, Dave Thomas, Ron Glass, Crystal Gayle, Axl Rose, Orville Redenbacher, John Wooden, Emmett Kelly, Jr., The Wright brothers, Scatman Crothers, Alex Karras, Jo Ann Worley, Joyce Dewitt, Claude Akins, Knute Rockne, Fuzzy Zoeller, Forrest Tucker, Dick York, Marjorie Main, Woody Harrelson, Frances Farmer, Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Amelia Earhart, George Rogers Clark, and don't forget Rupert. Ok, I think you get it. My fingers are tired.

Also. I am sure you would be more than happy to hook us up with some ice diving this winter. Maybe even suggest an instructor for those who are not certified in it yet.
I have been wanting to do it for a long time, but being out in the Middle East the past couple of years, It was really hard to find ice, Especially in Kuwait... LOL

electricbear60625:
Also. I am sure you would be more than happy to hook us up with some ice diving this winter. Maybe even suggest an instructor for those who are not certified in it yet.
I have been wanting to do it for a long time, but being out in the Middle East the past couple of years, It was really hard to find ice, Especially in Kuwait... LOL

Robb,
If we go ice divng does that mean i can kick you in the icehole? Wonder if we can get the myh busters to come along... I'm sure there is something they can verify or dispell.

electricbear60625:
hey Beezwax,
Since Orvile Redinbodcker came from Minn. I guess we can welcome you... just think of what our society would be without him

Uh, Orville was born in Clay County, Indiana and graduated from Purdue U. in 1928. His first job was as a high school teacher in Fontanet, IN (northeast of Terre Haute) and operated a 12,000-acre farm owned by Tony Hulman, Jr. (owner of Indianapolis 500 Racetrack). The Hulman farm was located in Princeton, IN. He also was a county agent in Terre Haute, IN. In 1952

Well, I have no idea where Orville is from, but if you want him so bad you can have him I guess....he did make popcorn poppier. But you have MN to thank for....Post-It Notes! And all the other essential-for-life products from Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing (3M). We gave you snowmobiles too. And Betty Crocker and General Mills and the Jolly Green Giant and the Pillsbury Doughboy, tee-hee! And Tonka Trucks, and Nordic-Trak. And the Mayo Clinic and Medtronics and the first open-heart surgery and the first bone marrow transplant. And Target, which is infinitely more chic than Wal-Mart. So move to Minnesota, clog your arteries, then have surgery. We've got the total package!

re: ice diving
we've got great ice diving, and plenty of certification opportunities, if you're serious just let me know!

I am serious about the Ice diving, I looked around down here in Chicago, but, we did not have a cold enough winter.
By the way Polly, You can kick me in any hole any day.... I look forwrd to it.
Robb

electricbear60625:
I am serious about the Ice diving, I looked around down here in Chicago, but, we did not have a cold enough winter.
By the way Polly, You can kick me in any hole any day.... I look forwrd to it.
Robb

Oh I see make the offer to kick you in a hole now while you are 500 miles away... you weren't that brave when you were sitting around the same fire ring :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom