What gives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

quick addendum: the call came in this morning, the ice is off! Just a little bit more of what passes for work in my life, someone set my countdown timer at two hours!! :D

beezwax:
C'mon you include INDIANA which has about as much actual great lakes shoreline as Pennsylvania!

That's it! It's either Minnesota or Indiana, but you can't have both. Remember, we gave you Michael Jackson :banghead: , John (Cougar) Mellencamp, David Letterman and Babyface. What does that have to do with diving? Absolutely nothing! But one more comment like that and I'm leaving! Yes, I know I just got here ... and I know I haven't met any of you yet. But it'll be just your loss! LOL

Actually, I'd love to come dive Minnesota someday ... after I buy the drysuit however.

Welcome.

I've been too busy diving the last few days to deal with you until now Indy, but I knew it would come to this sooner or later....WE gave you Bob Dylan and Charles Schulz and F. Scott Fitzgerald and Garrison Keillor and Charles Lindberg and the Coen Brothers.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

(We also gave you the-artist-formerly-and-now-once-again-known-as-Prince and Judy Garland and Governor Ventura, so I guess we really only break even)

....but YOU'RE still in the hole for bringing us the moonwalker.

In case you didn't hear, Michael Jackson was just in the news again, this time for food poisoning. Apparently he ate a nine year old wiener.

beezwax:
In case you didn't hear, Michael Jackson was just in the news again, this time for food poisoning. Apparently he ate a nine year old wiener.
:lol:

That's great.
Did you hear what the mother said to MJ at the beach?

Get out of my son.

scubapolly:
:lol:

That's great.
Did you hear what the mother said to MJ at the beach?

Get out of my son.

OK, that is so NON-PC. Scubapolly ... I'm sure looking forward to meeting you at the M&G!

beezwax:
....but YOU'RE still in the hole for bringing us the moonwalker.

I heard the wiener was from Minnesota.

beezwax:
I've been too busy diving the last few days to deal with you until now Indy, but I knew it would come to this sooner or later....WE gave you Bob Dylan and Charles Schulz and F. Scott Fitzgerald and Garrison Keillor and Charles Lindberg and the Coen Brothers.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

(We also gave you the-artist-formerly-and-now-once-again-known-as-Prince and Judy Garland and Governor Ventura, so I guess we really only break even)

Oh yeah! Well I'll match that and add in James Whitcomb Riley, Garfield, Oscar Roberson, Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, David Lee Roth, Dan Quayle ... and did I mention Michael Jackson?

There ... take that!

Divin'Hoosier:
OK, that is so NON-PC. Scubapolly ... I'm sure looking forward to meeting you at the M&G!

I am just a little non-PC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom