It's announcement time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't think of any other reason to postpone diving that would also be such a wonderful reason to celebrate!

Best Wishes to you and your extended family,
Scuba-sass :)

Congrats chica. I was wondering too when you were planning on going public with this. I feel kinda special having been in the know before a majority of the board. :D

I'd be able to lay on the dive boat and get a tan with the baby and let you go dive once the little dive buddy arrives. I can be your on board dive boat babysitter.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

O-ring once bubbled...
:banana:

And O-Ring, I was wondering about the banana also...watch what you throw around out there! Dancing bananas...that is what got me in trouble - and the BC pill didn't work! Hee Hee!

mars2u once bubbled...
I can just imagine it now....It's March 2004 and there's a stroller on the deck of a boat as your blowing bubbles and your kid is getting his/her sea legs...heck maybe you will have both a his AND a her...lol. Congrats!!!! :clapping: :honeybun:

I am scared to death about having twins. Everywhere I go I see newborn twins! My friend Kim seems to think it is a sign..lets see I will be 35 when I deliver which puts me at a higher risk of "multiple births" plus I have cousins that have had twins which means I am a candidate! So watch what you wish for a girl! One will do thank you! :D Hopefully we will find out for sure on Thursday because we are going for our first ultrasound! Even though I am only 9 weeks, we should be able to see/hear the heartbeat!!!! :bounce:

Heck, between Brian and I, I wouldn't be surprised if our baby is born with gills! LOL

Wendy once bubbled...
I can be your on board dive boat babysitter.

Wendy...you are ON!!!!!

Thank you all for being part of my extended family!

Hoping and praying all goes well for you and the :baby: Just put your feet up and indulge. :wink:

Take care,
Monica

I guess it is true the saying "Good things come to those who wait"

Hey if you can't get wet for awhile....most diveboats can use a good deck hand......:D :wink:

As a father for the first time last year at 42 I know the excitement.

Its wonderful news I am sooooooo happy for you ! My wishes and prayers are with you.

I know it's easy to say for a guy but enjoy your bump, my other half did and strangely enough misses it :confused: It's the attention she used to get I think.

PaulB:
GUL make baby size shortie wetsuits, nearly bought one for my "to-be" buddy, Mummy said there were more important things to spend on :D

Hoppy

Stay well and keep us posted. :wink: R

Aww, congratulations Kjunheart! What great news to end my night!!! Best of luck to you, the pappy and the kiddo! :)

See what a little "pudding" can do? :) haha

Back
Top Bottom