Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry i am new to this

Attachments

• hawg 052.jpg
    hawg 052.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 53
  • hawg 053.jpg
    hawg 053.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 58
Thank all you guys for the warm welcome. Yes I LOVE beer and diving. Yes I braved the warm waters of the gulf this morning and shot some fish. Pics to follow. Now comes the cleaning of the boat at the slip (while drinking beer) and cleaning the fish (while drinking beer). Thanks again guys
K

You certain you got that order right? Perhaps drinking beer (while cleaning the boat) and drinking beer (while cleaning fish) is a better way to state priorities.

Nice fish.

ya you are probably rite. Thats probably why I messed up the download

hey Phil You wouldnt happen to have dove with Dolphin Aquatics out of huntsville would you?

He's not actually Phil. :D He is in the witness protection program so he tried to hide his identity when he joined here.

Thank you Denise for telling me. I guess from reading previous threads we can call him a number of things. Ha Ha

So guys how was Springfest. I read all about it. Did everybody live thru it?

I FINALLY MADE IT HOME!!!

I left after a nap about 830pm. I am tired, but good thing I work night shift today!

SPRINGFEST WAS AWESOME AS USUAL!!!

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom