LP85 or HP100's for Sidemount? I dive mostly in either a 3 mill or 5 mill wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For open water diving, you can put boots on your round bottom tanks. I do.
To be honest, I plan on doing that, but somehow, I can't be bothered to order and install a set.
I might do it at some point.

Ive decided to make my life easier this summer and listen to your advice @Marie13 . And get a pair of boots.

My back thanks me, even tho I lost a couple of my technical points.
I also realized that the boots are much lower profile than my straps. So Not much of a snag hazard I guess.

Attachments

• PXL_20230620_115311613.jpg
    PXL_20230620_115311613.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 30
Ive decided to make my life easier this summer and listen to your advice @Marie13 . And get a pair of boots.

My back thanks me, even tho I lost a couple of my technical points.
I also realized that the boots are much lower profile than my straps. So Not much of a snag hazard I guess.

So much easier to handle round bottomed single tanks with boots. I know my fill station appreciates it!

Well carrying stuff from the parking lot to my apartment suddenly got a lot easier. I don't need to take two trips, or seach for non slippery surfaces to lean my tanks.

Back
Top Bottom