Men's Bikini's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronbeau:
I wear Under Armor and it never bunches up. Other people mentioned that WalMart has a general version of Under Armor that cost less.

Speedo also makes something similar call Jammers that people have discussed here on ScubaBoard.

I would definitely prefer either if the items I mentioned to a bikini or a typical Speedo bathing suit.

I have the generic WalMart "under armour". It's okay, but it ain't under armour by any stretch. It's very thin and the waist band is very loose compared to the compression fit of the leg material.

hey...the Taliban smilie is very cute.

that is some suit.

You could borrow it Miss.

I have seen people dive with their swim trunks under their wetsuit. I personally have always had some sort of under armour or compression style short like that layered with plain spandex biking shorts over it for the modesty factor.

mania:
PS. OK - honestly - if a man doesn't have a figur of the guy from pics Andy posted - then forget speedo. It's disgusting. :D
Of course they are.

Wearing them allows me to concentrate on the upcoming dive instead of having to tell loads of scantily-clad nubile females that I'm already married... :)

For a long time, I wore spandex shorts or even longs. I got really tired of the stares and having to explain. I've found some swim shorts that are fairly thin material and very small. They don't make me explain any longer. Definitely not a dive problem anymore...

I wear underarmor compression shorts while diving and change into a loose baggy short for the SI.

But in case of snorkeling during the SI or a "wardrobe malfunction" of the underarmor I'd wear a baggy swimsuit that I have squirreled away in my SaveADive kit :D

With all the preperation necessary when getting ready for a dive, im suprised that so many people actually concern themselfs with what swim attire a person chooses.

RoyN:
You should use a dive skin suit where all you need to wear is an underwear under the dive skin. Also it helps you get in and out of the wetsuit more easy too.

OK, dopey me, but why would someone wear underwear under a dive skin? So you can peel it off and be standing there in wet underwear?

Another thing that strikes me about this whole thread ... women (some who can, some who shouldn't) wear two piece suits which border on bare-***** naked, and nobody looks aghast at them. Men, by current fashion, are only properly dressed for the water with board shorts, about 3 yds. of material running roughly navel to knee. What's up with that??

Now if divers were all cruisers (as in extended-trip sailing) they'd understand the utility of the Speedo type suit, aka the "Baja tux". And in that context, everybody wears 'em, and no one seems to mind.

Attachments

• Speedo square leg.jpg
    Speedo square leg.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Stripes.jpg
    Stripes.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 32
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom