Men's Bikini's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
See my avatar, take notes.. any questions :D

Yes, that is what I'm after...minimum coverage and no restrictions!

I bought some Speedo's and they work great under my wetsuit.

BTW CBulla - is that cross real gold? Where did you get it?

Thanks.

Nemrod:
I came up in the fitness age, hiking, outdoors, swimming, diving, competition swimming and triathlons. Now people are into Nintendo, computers, IPods and other stuff. Is the human body really so grotesque or is it just that the X and Y generation has their Xs and Ys mixed up and maybe also could cut back on a few Big Macs.

Function should be primary and form should be secondary in most all things. I watch often in amazement as bloated younger men in swimming bloomers that harken back to the 19th century waddle and waffle their bloated burger bellies through the water, watching it is exhausting. I hate to say it but some of you folks are homophobic and insecure. Once upon a time people worried for food to get themselves through the day--that is something to worry over, seeing a fat guy in a Speedo is not. Oh, and BTW, I really am tired of women with the tatoos on their rearends. I would prefer a fat guy in a Speedo over another butt tatoo in my face, thank you. N

Thanks for your well spoken reply.

Since you brought up the subject...what ever happened to all the natural girls?

I see a lot of girls / women at the pool and beach pierce their belly buttons and have crap hanging from it.

They have charms on their shoelaces, charms hanging off their cell phones that seem glued to their ears and a cheap ring on every finger.

If that was not enough, they glue all sorts of things on their fake fingernails from pumpkins to Steeler logos.

Their 'cup cakes' are all plastic as well as their lips.

If they don't silicone their breasts, then they tattoo them or their nipples are pierced.

I have to chuckle at all this breast decoration. Breasts don't need a damn thing to embellish them - they are perfect as is.

The girls / women pierce their genitals, have studs inside their lips, mouths, tongues and noses. Tons of piercings running up and down their ears. And many of them seem to have the sensitivity 'down there' of one that has been vibrating with a belt sander.

Once in a while I see a nice, natural girl, without tons of makeup that exudes inner and outer beauty. Fresh pink skin, clean, plain and nicely groomed hair and dressed neatly. She may have mid length fingernails that are finished in clear coat and the only piercing on her are a couple of inconspicuous earrings.

No, she is not a 'hot babe' if one judges her by current trends, but she exhibits her 'hotness' in a way that seems to be lost nowadays...freshness and wholesomeness.

allenwrench:
My bulky trunks bunch up under my wetsuit. Bikinis offer a smoother fit. Where can I buy some dive appropriate bikinis with a nice colorful pattern?

Thanks

Its probably be suggested but I wear Under Armor lycra shorts. You can also find licra shorts in the Biking area of a sporting goods store. Just dont get the Padded *** pair or it will look like you cr...ed your pants.

catherine96821:
oh, we want to see what yours look like...we don't even know that guy.

hey...could somebody who knows how to cut and paste please post the "Kilt thong" that guy is wearing, thats the one if you ask me. I need to wean myself from the politics thread anyway.

http://www.skinzwear.com/shoppingcart/product_detail.cfm?item__code=A16-6116 Miss...it's PINK PLAID

hey...I think I know him from Vegas, by the pool!

I had the opportunity last year to meet MissyD at a Conch Divers function. I can attest that she can wear this particular swim wear or any kind for that matter! It would be VERY WELL represented!! :eyebrow:

It is more important that you be comfortable for the dive. Make sure you get the proper size and fit, no one needs seams coming apart or anything hanging out that shouldn't be.

Personally, I just don't "look" at those around me, although it seems like a lot of you are! :wink:

mnj1233:
I really am tired of women with the tatoos on their rearends.

My wife calls them "Tramp Stamps" personally I think they are sexy!!!

I heard someone the other day call it a "butt hat"! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom