Morrison Spring dive report 12/18/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone for Vortex? My annual pass expires at the end of the month and I do not plan on renewing it.

Vortex is good for night dives Friday. we can come back to my place for a BBQ and warm up. Watch a couple of flicks. I have over a hundred sea hunt.

Sunday should be good for early morning dive at Vortex. The day after Christmas , may be a lot of lost treasure. This year I have found items such as dive light, knife, spear head etc.

I'm working Thursday night and Saturday morning so I'm out for this week.

Looks to cold for me after all, and Im heading south. Catch you all next time.

I'm off until next year and I'm ready to do some diving. I can't go Saturday or Sunday but let me know about during the week, I've never dove Vortex. I've been to Morrison once. Mat and I talked about doing Cypress sometime, it sounds like a great dive.

Mat do you have any time this week or next week to get wet? LETS GO!

Anybody up for diving 27th and 28th. I've got to bring 2 students down to do check out dives and would like to dive some myself while I'm there.

I'll be off the 27th and 28th, maybe we could get together with Alamo and do some dives at Morrison, Vortex, Cypress (which you need a canoe to get to but I hear it's beautiful) What do you think?

Alamo:
Anyone for Cypress, I have a 15 ' boat and a canoe, we may have to do a little clearing to get by

I have been wanting to dive Cypress for quite a while (have machete will travel?) I could do it any weekend in January except the first one.

I'm off from the 25th until the 2nd, of course Christmas day is off-limits for family duties.

I could definately do Morrison on the 28th, I may be diving local on the 27th - depending on beach conditions. I'll probably be staying local on the 2nd as well.

I haven't been to Cypress and I'd really like to give it a try. I have a 10' Zodiac with a little 10hp motor to get me up river - yeah Darcy, I'm down :D

Basically, I'm a go for 28th-1st, for almost whatever.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom