New Fins from Scubapro for Technical Diving, the S-Tek Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ummmm Jet Fins have been manufactured by Scubapro since 1965.

I don’t think technical diving even existed in 1965, as we currently understand it. And I don’t see why Jet Fins are in any way specific to “technical diving.”

After not being able to find reviews of people diving with them, I just got them and the supernovas.

Eager to review them. I will be comparing the s tek fins to my diverite xt (current favorite fins) and the deep6 eddys.

I’ll also be comparing the supernovas to my mares avantti quattro plus.

If you all would like me to post my thoughts on them here after I review them next week, let me know.

After not being able to find reviews of people diving with them, I just got them and the supernovas.

Eager to review them. I will be comparing the s tek fins to my diverite xt (current favorite fins) and the deep6 eddys.

If you all would like me to post my thoughts on them here after I review them next week, let me know.
You have the S tek and supernova?

We will all be very interested. Please show and tell your impressions.
Is it possible to walk on the deck in them (on a flat floor?) Is it convenient to disassemble the fins into parts? Strep lock? Thank you

Please do!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom