Orca Skinny Dipper Markll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im's going Green, I found a new diver that can use my Skiiy Dipper; I am looking for the op manual, as It has been several years, since i used it.

Tell him if it flashes, that is bad. That he needs to stay around 10 feet below his deco ceiling (which is indicated by the deco light comming on) and that it is an agressive computer and that once you go into deco, you have no way of knowing how long it will take to clear (you just have to wait).

It was a great no-deco computer, super easy to read and provided the basic info in a very clear manner.

Have you had any luck with your battery issues? I have this same unit but cannot find a manual for it. Would you have one and if so is there any way I could get a copy? I bought 3 lithium 3 volt batteries made by VARTA their number 6127 from a battery store locally which work great.

You can get the batteries on line. Just do a search of the 3V batteries that were previously mentioned.

For the Manual. Click on the link below to download a pdf versiopn of the manual.

Google Docs

Love my ORCA Skinny Dipper. Have had it for 20 years and appreciate the BIG readout more now that I need glasses to read the newer dive computers. I don't think anyone makes a dive computer with readouts this big anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom