Philippine in second half of March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr_Pyro:
What's so bad in White beach? :wink:
What type of joint are we talking about here? :no :no :no

:beer:
/Mr_Pyro

Mike is a friend, we are just fooling around. :D

Although they do have a few "adult" clubs there...:wink:

Wow that's a lot of excelnt macro shots Dennis!!!!!!

Wish that I could do decent macro with my current setup (Cannon S1 IS + wp-dc20 + g-flash). :(
I'll Have to find a macro and wide angle converter for it. As it is right now it's 10cm is the limit for macro, makes it hard to eaven get the nudis...

Sounds like I'll have to send the GF away on a shopping trip some night, while down there and check out those clubs by my self:wink: :no :no

/Mr_Pyro

Mr_Pyro:
Sounds like I'll have to send the GF away on a shopping trip some night, while down there and check out those clubs by my self:wink: :no :no

/Mr_Pyro

well for that, don't go to White Beach... in fact for White Beach, it might be SAFER for you if your gf tags along!:eyebrow:

pakman:
well for that, don't go to White Beach... in fact for White Beach, it might be SAFER for you if your gf tags along!:eyebrow:

Ooops:no
Good thing that I mentioned the GF then:D

Nahh, seriously, the best Uw photo people I've met, prob would enjoy that type of thing. Would be a pretty boring and flat world without all the creativity of the gay community.

/Mr_Pyro

Mr_Pyro:
Ooops:no
Good thing that I mentioned the GF then:D

Nahh, seriously, the best Uw photo people I've met, prob would enjoy that type of thing. Would be a pretty boring and flat world without all the creativity of the gay community.

/Mr_Pyro
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

this is priceless...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom