Philippine in second half of March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr_Pyro:
Wow that's a lot of excelnt macro shots Dennis!!!!!!

Wish that I could do decent macro with my current setup (Cannon S1 IS + wp-dc20 + g-flash). :(
I'll Have to find a macro and wide angle converter for it. As it is right now it's 10cm is the limit for macro, makes it hard to eaven get the nudis...

Sounds like I'll have to send the GF away on a shopping trip some night, while down there and check out those clubs by my self:wink: :no :no

/Mr_Pyro

All the PPD here are excellent photographers Mr. P.

We might be in PG then Jim. What are your dates?

I'll be in PG from the 11th to 17th of March.
Then I'm heading down to Pandan and Apo reef.

:beer: Anyone?

/Mr_Pyro

Mr_Pyro:
nahh, seriously, the best Uw photo people I've met, prob would enjoy that type of thing. Would be a pretty boring and flat world without all the creativity of the gay community.

/Mr_Pyro

that explains why Mike likes PG so much... :joke:

iris_ice:
don't play innocent, dennis. we all know and accept matt for who he is :D

260378760_860be08089_o.jpg

Thanks Iris :shakehead

Just to clarify, for anyone who might be confused. I have a lovely girlfriend and a lovely(hopefully)baby on the way
010234.jpg

Thank you PPD for making my life so interesting! :D

We are going to Disneyland in Hong Kong around the 15th Jim. I'll let you know if we will be there. I would be good to see you and the clan again...:D

Sorry Mr. P.

Diver Dennis:
We are going to Disneyland in Hong Kong around the 15th Jim. I'll let you know if we will be there. I would be good to see you and the clan again...:D
OK, keep in touch and let us know...

Diver Dennis:
Congratulations Matt! When is she due?

Hey Dennis,

Due end of July, we'll be in Manila....exciting, exciting :D

Real nice new avatar as well my friend. Hope to see you soon; we're in Manila Feb28th, and Mar1st.

Cheers,

Matt.

matt_reed:
Hey Dennis,

Due end of July, we'll be in Manila....exciting, exciting :D

Real nice new avatar as well my friend. Hope to see you soon; we're in Manila Feb28th, and Mar1st.

Cheers,

Matt.

Wow Simon is pregnant... :wink:

joking aside, congrats to the both of you Matt (u and your gf, not Simon...) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom