Pictures of how primary is attached and cord is stowed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just swapped a few PM’s with the OP. DIR interested, new to the light can, assembling a rig.

Looking for basic info such as how/where to rig bolt snaps on the light head, etc. How to stow it when not in use.

I sent links on how to tie the knot, what kind of bolt snaps – the basics.

But my computer isn’t cooperating tonight so can’t post pictures.

It would help if one of you can post a shot of your light head that shows where to rig the bolt snap/base loop.

A close up shot of this rigging on an EOS would be even better.

Again, the OP's question was about securing a light, not how to route hoses. The picture posted answers the OP's question.

Violates the principle that answers in this forum should stick to DIR answers, and probably violates the no-trolling ToS (definitely would if it became a pattern). There's a million fully compliant DIR rig pics to use, but that one is wrong in every other way. I'm not interested in playing that game.

WTF are you talking about? If I googled for a pic that clearly answered the OP's question, I'd post it. I wouldn't concern myself about whatever else might be irrelevant. His "answer" (how is the canister attached to the harness) *was* the DIR answer.

Again, good Lord...

Violates the principle that answers in this forum should stick to DIR answers, and probably violates the no-trolling ToS (definitely would if it became a pattern). There's a million fully compliant DIR rig pics to use, but that one is wrong in every other way. I'm not interested in playing that game.

Woah guys... Sorry, I didn't mean to Troll your club, I had no Idea this was in the DIR forum. I came here from the "new threads link" where I saw a post about a securing a can light.

I'll be more careful next time...

Dr. Evazan: [grabbing Luke] *I* don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.
Luke: I'll be careful.
Dr. Evazan: You'll be dead!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom