Regulators "which one"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LSDeep:
HUH? here to!!! what has saltwater to do with the potential use of nitrox???? you need to help me along there!
otherwise, yes i would agree titanium and high O2 levels dont mix very well. i would also agree that titanium is more a "gimmick" for the diver with toooooo much money that has it all. if you need to lower your equipment weight, there are better points to start.
Simmer Down, not that it isn't avaliable but I've never seen it on the boats I've dived off of in Cancun. My Bad

LSDeep:
20bucks is rather excessive (to say the least), so is $390 for a "simple" (say beginners) nitrox course! i am used to fills between $6 to 10 and course prices in the range $200 to 250. u can find both cheaper, depending on area.

My PADI Nitrox course cost me US$200 which included materials (books) and tables..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom