Rock bottom & SAC rate calculators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, without the download cable my Aeris Elite doesn't show my "average depth". However, considering the last time I did a deep dive (down to given depth and back) the calculator was accurate!!

Can you download the raw data (list of all the depths it recorded)? If so, you can calculate it fairly easily.

Only question I have is what if you use other than working pressure on the dive. For example my normal fill on a LP95 is 3200 psi. But the tanks working pressure is 2640.

Your actual fill doesn't affect rock bottom, only allowable bottom time.

A question has popped up ... any plans for a metric version?

i'm not familiar with metric, personally, but i have been doing some research online and am in the process of creating metric calculators.

for those of you familiar with metric, here's a first attempt at the SAC/RMV calculator. any feedback is greatly appreciated.

SAC Rate and RMV Calculator - Metric

thanks!

i'm not familiar with metric, personally, but i have been doing some research online and am in the process of creating metric calculators.

for those of you familiar with metric, here's a first attempt at the SAC/RMV calculator. any feedback is greatly appreciated.

SAC Rate and RMV Calculator - Metric

thanks!
Tank data entry field title prompt should be: "Tank(s) Rating (litres/bar)"
Otherwise it's fine. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom