Question Semi Dry wetsuit recommendation needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't like their web site. It won't quote me in USD and it won't allow me to go back and add more options unless I redo the whole order. They are not big on making changes or edits.

There are many wrist seals to choose from. Which one should I get as an extra ? I believe I know which neck seal to get. the HD Latex neck Seal.
You can adjust the suit option many times without having to input all your stuff. Maybe it doesn't like your browser? You can Google the conversion. They're a UK company and the site is built for their primary country. Your CC company will pay them in euro and do the conversion for you.

I didn't think the latex seals even worked in the replaceable systems like Si-Tech, and silicon seals are mandatory.

My O'Three all neoprene, front entry mtm drysuit is the closest I've come to a 7mm neoprene wetsuit. Non telescopic and no need for braces. Dry as a bone and a pleasure to dive in.

Attachments

• 20221218_230055.jpg
    20221218_230055.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 39
My O'Three all neoprene, front entry mtm drysuit is the closest I've come to a 7mm neoprene wetsuit. Non telescopic and no need for braces. Dry as a bone and a pleasure to dive in.
Cost?

What's better Cone Wrist seals or Bottle Neck ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom