Question Semi Dry wetsuit recommendation needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the cart so far

Nova Style
Telescopic Torso
Extra thick undercuts
YKK Plastic Dry zipper and main body dry zip cover
Quick Neck System
Light Monkey BALANCED P Valve
Pee Valve Hose Tidy
Silflex seal
Warm neck Simple
SiTech Oval Cuff Rings
Move Dump valve to DIR location
Inflation valve Patch
Drysuit Tech boots
Kevlar Knee Pads
PU Bum Pads
PU Crutch Reinforcement
PU Shoulder Reinforcement
40MM Braces & Braces pocket
Reflective Tape
Name Badge
Change Mat Drysuit bag upgrade
Name Badge
Large Bellows Pockets L/R Outside Seams
Computer Strap Patches X2
Eezycut Trilobite Rt Forearm

1,263.35 not USD, plus shipping. Is that quote Pounds, Sterling, Euros. How do I convert that into USD and I can take 20% VAT off that number ?

In the cart so far

Nova Style
Telescopic Torso
Extra thick undercuts
YKK Plastic Dry zipper and main body dry zip cover
Quick Neck System
Light Monkey BALANCED P Valve
Pee Valve Hose Tidy
Silflex seal
Warm neck Simple
SiTech Oval Cuff Rings
Move Dump DIR
Inflation valve Patch
Drysuit Tech boots
Kevlar Knee Pads
PU Bum Pads
PU Crutch Reinforcement
PU Shoulder Reinforcement
40MM Braces & Braces pocket
Reflective Tape
Name Badge
Change Mat Drysuit bag upgrade
Name Badge
Large Bellows Pockets L/R Outside Seams
Computer Strap Patches X2
Eezycut Trilobite Rt Forearm

1,263.35 not USD, plus shipping. Is that quote Pounds, Sterling, Euros. How do I convert that into USD and I can take 20% VAT off that number ?
Add to cart and estimate shipping to where you are. It’ll take off VAT and show you USD price. If you’ve done that already that may be your USD price.

Simple neck is fine but could be troublesome if you plan to tuck your hood between the seal and the warm neck. All of that looks like a good suit. I'm not a fan of built in boots because I primarily shore dive. I'd rather a hole in the external boot and my neo sock stays intact than a hole in the built in boot and my foot now gets wet. Add in a coupons extra neck seals since they're dirt cheap from seaskin and you need 1 or 2 (all replaceable seals) in your save-a-dive kit. That price is in euros. Google the conversion.

Simple neck is fine but could be troublesome if you plan to tuck your hood between the seal and the warm neck. All of that looks like a good suit. I'm not a fan of built in boots because I primarily shore dive. I'd rather a hole in the external boot and my neo sock stays intact than a hole in the built in boot and my foot now gets wet. Add in a coupons extra neck seals since they're dirt cheap from seaskin and you need 1 or 2 (all replaceable seals) in your save-a-dive kit. That price is in euros. Google the conversion.
I use a non bibbed hood with Drysuit and the simple neck doesn’t get in the way a bibbed hood just doesn’t go well with a dry suit at all IMO.

I use a non bibbed hood with Drysuit and the simple neck doesn’t get in the way a bibbed hood just doesn’t go well with a dry suit at all IMO.
OK. The hood I now have is bibbed. Could someone provide a link to a non bibbed hood suitable for Dry Suit please.

OK. The hood I now have is bibbed. Cold someone provide a link to a non bibbed hood suitable for Dry Suit please.
I have a waterproof 7/5 and 5/3. They make a thicker one I think too. K01 makes good ones as well.

I don't like their web site. It won't quote me in USD and it won't allow me to go back and add more options unless I redo the whole order. They are not big on making changes or edits.

There are many wrist seals to choose from. Which one should I get as an extra ? I believe I know which neck seal to get. the HD Latex neck Seal.

I like silicone seals, but it's personal preference.

I don't like their web site. It won't quote me in USD and it won't allow me to go back and add more options unless I redo the whole order. They are not big on making changes or edits.

There are many wrist seals to choose from. Which one should I get as an extra ? I believe I know which neck seal to get. the HD Latex neck Seal.

I prefer silicone seals on neck and wrist but that’s up to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom