sexy scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wapyaly.... looks like no one has suggested an Akona stockist here. And Leisurepro will ship but it ain't cheap cos they're a bit bulky

So.... I suggest you go on holiday to St Maarten in the Caribbean and get them there. oh, and bring one back for me :wink:

dandydon once bubbled...
That is - if she's the one wearing shades in the Profile photo??

I pack most of my gear in my Akona bag with two fin pockets (so I can carry my strap-ons and my slip-ons both), wheels, and back carrying straps - at least to airline weight limits. The rest I stick in my cheap duffle with a few clothes and a smaller duffle with shoulder straps.

D-Don

D-Don wears a strap-on and a slip-on!!!! (tee hee)

drbill once bubbled...
I, too, was intentionally misled by wapyaly's post. Shameless! I thought such deception was limited in practice to the USA. I expected something about new wetsuits that were transparent and revealed all the details underneath.

Dr. Bill

Dear Dribill

do you think there would be a market for see through wetsuits?! maybe those who are of the naturist persuation would be interested, failing that, why not just dive in the nude!

:wacko:

California waters are a bit brisk for nude diving, but I support the transparent wetsuit idea!!

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
California waters are a bit brisk for nude diving, but I support the transparent wetsuit idea!!

especially with crabs that size!!??

wapyaly once bubbled...

Dear Dribill

do you think there would be a market for see through wetsuits?! maybe those who are of the naturist persuation would be interested, failing that, why not just dive in the nude!

:wacko:

Yeah, well - I used to have a clear plastic swimsuit; think I still have it. I've read about nude scuba divers in warm waters, Mexico I think, and I tried nude swimming in St.Maarten once, but decidid I didn't like "Part of me" hanging out. I guess I could use this suit?

I know: :wacko: You want to see OUR BRITISH FRIEND OF HUMOR in a see thru, huh?

:cheers: Don

dandydon once bubbled...

I tried nude swimming in St.Maarten once, but decidid I didn't like "Part of me" hanging out. I guess I could use this suit?
:cheers: Don
=-) Boy, that give new meaning to "dangles" now doesn't it?

Stow that thing, will ya!:wacko: :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom