So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
Thanks. I know it probably isn't good. They fill me some potion called 'solar'. God knows what that is. But, I figure I don't smoke cigarettes, never have, don't drink, and I'm not on the pill. So~~ there ya have it. :)

Nails are my only vice. :winky:

It's the bad stuff hun, sorry. I know exactly what "solar nails" is but I won't bore you with the details. I know that post doesn't belong here...I got carried away, we have SO many threads with nails in them now!!

Back to my regularly scheduled painting...and we need to move the computer to get at the window so I'll be back later.

Maybe "I don´t care about other peoples nails" should be added to the credo? :D

trucker girl:
Oh, come on! This is Net Doc's thread (and you just know HE cares about other people's nails!).

I'll bet NetDoc has nice nails for a man. I mean... for all we know, he could be at home painting his toes "I'm Not Really a Waitress" red... or "Heartbeat Frost" red and delicately placing clear colored rhinestones on them! :D

I'll bet they turn out real purdy!

NetDoc:
Is there a specific indorktrination that you have to follow to join???

(My question should be: WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND HOW DID YOU GET ON MY BOARD?!?!?!?! :D )

Okay. There we go.

I think we've covered the indorktrination bit and we're answering the "who are you people" bit with every post that goes by.

How did we get on your board? Well, you asked us here!

Oh come on... you know you love us!

RoyN:
:11: Uh Oh, gotta go contact lense now. :D

Hey Roy,
Short hijack here: Is this Squid avatar as disturbing as the the one on SB2?
:D :D

erparamedic:
I'll bet NetDoc has nice nails for a man.
I have to admit that my nails look all sissyfied as of late. You see, I was an Automotive Technician for nigh on to thirty years! I still have all the scars (cars bite) but there is actual skin visible under my nails! My hands are soft again! Now my toenails look a bit frightening for staying WET most of the time, but my fingernails are fairly clean and have to be trimmed on a regular basis! :D

Back
Top Bottom