So what do you wear under your wetsuit???

What do you wear under your wetsuit???

• my birthday suit

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • dive skin

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • regular underwear

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • spandex shorts

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • swimwear only

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just swim shorts for me. I have a Henderson 7mm Gold Core suit so it's very easy to don but it's still tough to get out of though after a dive...particularly at the ankles. Someday I'll get a drysuit.:D

I like a skin under my wetsuit to make it easier to get on and off.

I only go naked ( COMMANDO) under the old wet suit!:D

Just very carefull when changing at a shore dive next to the road!!:wallpeek:

Len

Hello gang:

I wear a pair of spandex shorts. They are form fitting and do not have a chance to bunch up on you. I also find that they dry extreamly fast and for most part very comfortable.
They are great for under a wetsuit..........

Safe diving to you all......

Why wasn't there a choice for Victoria's Secret under garments for those women who wear them under their suit? Those replys would be interesting:):)

A dive skin makes the wet suit easier to put on, and I cool down slower when taking everything off after the dive, so it's nice

I agree with Friggincold............as for me......A swimsuit is the preferred choice.........for two reasons: 1. no one wants to see me in Victoria Secret and 2) no one wants to see me in Victoria Secret..........get the picture.............:moon:

Bikini's are also a welcome addition ............but women only please!!:tease: ......Men just don't look as good. Its a fact. Look it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom