Some storm, huh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

here's what my dog has been doing most of the past few days ...

sleep.jpg

he he

is he howling?

he looks all grown up, the little buggah

nope, she just curled up on her doggie bed and slept thru it all (other than a little play time out in the rain yesterday)

Loud noises don't seem to bother her (thunder, new years and 4th of July are no big deal), but she hates getting wet, so when it rains she just curls up and waits for everything to dry up again.

btw - she's nearly 6 years old now, so middle age I guess.

Aloah, Tim

When the power went out after the Earthquake last year people didn't know what to do with themselves....
Oh, I dunno, we came out to our house in Hawaii Kai that day and laughed at the parasails gliding around. Didn't bother the crowd at Sandy's either........ Ya gotta get out of downtown now and then. :14:

Aarrgghh, hang gliders = parasail. Those crazy maniacs twirling around above Makapuu. Those are not normal people.................

but she hates getting wet, so when it rains she just curls up and waits for everything to dry up again.

Aloah, Tim

Pretty good place for her to live, then, I'd say. Lucky her!

Ya gotta get out of downtown now and then.

I have just discovered downtown, because I now have a NUVI!

it talks to me. Seriously peeps, get a nuvi, Honolulu is like a new frontier for me now and it could save some pedestrians.

Actually, I go months without going to town and have never been to Walmart. If Hawaii Kai Costco does not have it, I probably don't even know what it is.

bummer about the power Sean ... no wonder we haven't seen you online much today eh?

Last rain storm our roof was leaking....sucked up over 15gallons with the water vacuum, not to mention what the towels sucked up.

people didn't know what to do with themselves........

That was a bit tongue in cheek....That's where all the babies came from 9/10 months later :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom