Technique for staying underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Midnight Star:
We have a jestor in our midst.:eyebrow:

I must say sir AXL72, the world is a sweeter smelling place when your silent. :rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3: :popcorn:

It is amazing, as i look at your posts overall, how you've been able to push, through conversive constructs the social limitations of the forum :D - A fined honed technique I see you have, getting away with things that others only dream about.

An excellent job sir, I salute you. :mooner:

yeah, u can kik me when u see me on the dive boat...sawry

Tavi:
To avoid shallow water blackout.

The question I posed was rhetorical - In that, as I understand it, the whole point of limiting yourself to three breaths is BECAUSE it significantly limits your risk of a shallow water blackout.

I wasn't disagreeing with you - I was poking fun at the fellow I quoted. :wink:

AXL72:
yeah, u can kik me when u see me on the dive boat...sawry
Who's trying to kick whom? mmmmmmm. :D I guess I could be humorously obnoxious too ... or even report some clear violations, but that's not me. So sawry chawrie, gotta find another fish for thy hook ... right back atcha kiddo! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: :popcorn:

doh :doh:

Back
Top Bottom