The Fundamentals of Better Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquamaniac bubbbled...

When you get done with that, take a look at The Fundamentals of Technical Diving.

Bought it at the same time I ordered the DIR-F manual. Downloaded it, looking at it now. This is what the manual that I had when I got certtified in the early 70's was like. Comprehensive with the info you need to make educatied decisions.

This is the reference I've been looking for since I got decided to get back into divng.

Finally, back in the saddle again!

I'm impressed!!

Received my DIR Fundamentals book on Saturday, two days after ordering it. They didn't even charge for shipping.

Now that is "Service"

Great book, BTW

No joke. Wool increases drag in the water terribly, and interferes with long hose deployment.

The book is good. Like the PADI OW manual, with a bit more depth into certain areas, a long-hose bias, and not quite the same polished structure. Also more emphasis on fitness and how to evaluate your training.

TDI extended range... THAT is some sheepness.

jeff

montereydivemas once bubbled...
dont be a sheep

montereydivemas once bubbled...
dont be a sheep

Don't be an ostrich!

How much does it cost ?? I'm in france, and I don't think I can buy it here... :upset:

Amanda once bubbled...
How much does it cost ?? I'm in france, and I don't think I can buy it here... :upset:

If you can't get it from the sources lal quoted, I will check with a semi-local shop that stocks the books and see if they would arrange to ship it to you if you purchased from them via credit card over the phone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom