The Fundamentals of Better Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just received my copy of the book about three days after ordering. No charge for shipping. Good review before the next dive trip.

I ordered my copy yesterday and am looking forward to it arriving. I'm particularly interested in this long hose business and have always been wondering how I might hang on to my teeth when it snags on something.
But that's one of the reasons I've ordered the book and no doubt there will be other wonders inside to intrigue me.
Whilst I'm in the business of perusing other cert agencies literature, can anyone reccomend a BSAC and/or CMAS publication. I have a BSAC Safety and Rescue book (1987) with pictures of ABLJ's in it! So I think it's time I updated my library!

Phil TK

Bleh, trying to get this book in Australia ia near impossible :(

Will cost AUD$60.00 to order it online from GUE!

I can bring a copy with me.

I have one in my bag, I leave for Perth in about 39 hours.

Ill be glad to sell you my copy for cost.
Drop me a PM and we can arrange to meet, and possibly take in a dive or two as well.

Phil TK once bubbled...
I ordered my copy yesterday and am looking forward to it arriving. I'm particularly interested in this long hose business and have always been wondering how I might hang on to my teeth when it snags on something.

Phil TK

The long hose is less likely to catch than the short hose. It hugs your body and is more out of the way.

well iI have to say so far its a great book !!!!!!!!!

Medic,

Just saw that you were in NC too...where is Carthage? I'm in Greenville if you care to get together and dive sometime.

middle of the state sixty miles west of fayettville 60 miles south of raliegh and 60 miles east of greensboro most people know the area as pinehurst for golfing !!!!!

If you think the book is good - try the class. It is AWESOME! The best $300 I've ever spent. Search other threads for class reviews and you'll find a common theme among those who had an open mind about learning, regardless of their experience to date.

Back
Top Bottom