Top 9 dives ... agree or not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Absolutely! Kelp forests are incredible and here in SoCal, our resident giant sea bass are making a big comeback. They enjoy hanging in the kelp so it's a double whammy! = )

---------- Post added July 22nd, 2014 at 01:20 PM ----------

The top sites in the world are those of interest to you. What are you looking for or hoping to find? For example; places on my top 10 would be a combination of incredible people to meet, dive with, and visit topside as well as critters to be seen, experiences to be had, and images I come home with as a reminder of where I've been. Solomon Islands are on the list - the villages are as incredible as the ocean over there. Indonesia, the same. The people are wonderful, diving is spectacular in many areas. You get the drift. Spin the globe, enjoy the adventure!

~R

PADI seriously need to get someone to proof read their magazine ''offerings''......I had no idea Sipidan and R4 were in the pacific

Best of the Pacific Ocean | Sport Diver

Sipadan is off the NE coast of Borneo. I was under the impression that the Pacific ends and the Indian starts along the Indonesian archipelago. ?? But yeah, ,there are no real defined lines or borders on the oceans.

what no bikini atoll ? theses guys dont know what they are talking about

No Browning Pass, no Isla San Benito/Isla Cedros (Mexico), no Revillagegedos/Cocos/Galapagos, no Bikini Atoll, no Poor Knights, no sardine run, etc, etc, etc. They seem to have ignored the vast majority of temperate diving and wreck diving, which encompass far more of the world's oceans than coral reefs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom