Totally not dive related, but FINALLY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jawfish:
Christi, don't you explain yourself to ANYONE! You work hard and what you do with your money is YOUR business. Bet these blokes have nice rides.... nothing wrong with a dive professional making a decent living!!!

Enjoy your ride and be safe!!

Thank you :)

And actually...it's not even an expensive truck. I know in the pictures it looks like a big ole truck...but it's the chevy equivalent to the Ford ranger...just a little nicer and only a tad bit bigger than a ranger crew cab. I have always preferred Chevy over Ford AND Chevy puts more in their base models than Ford does. They have this truck "Chevy Colorado" in the states too...but they sell them all tricked out. I got the base model and only added the bed liner and electric window/lock package.

By the way, her name is "LOLA" :)

Lola is very pretty, just like her mother. :)

Enjoy! Dive and Drive safe! :winky:

Great looking truck!!! You have earned it. Stay off that mo-ped.....
It's always a thrill to have a new vehicle and a very nice reward for all of your hard work.

Woo Hoo Christi! Sweet ride! Congrats and thanks for sharing from those of us who live vicariously through you!

Christi was kind enough to pick my husband and I up in her new truck after our night dive and give us a ride back to our hotel. I can say firsthand, her truck is great (looks nice, very roomy and comfy) and Christi totally rocks, she went out of her way to make sure we had an awesome time diving with her shop, which we definitely did. We hated to leave (although, I did miss my two boys), but if it wasn't for them, we would have stayed longer. Pedro and Javier were AWESOME!!! Thanks again Christi for a wonderful dive trip!

Wow! does that monster fit on the road down there!!

Congrats, that's a long time to have to wait for a ride, we'll be looking for you buzzing around town on the next trip.

Or should I say you need to be looking out for me!!!!!!!!!

sharky60:
Wow! does that monster fit on the road down there!!

Congrats, that's a long time to have to wait for a ride, we'll be looking for you buzzing around town on the next trip.

Or should I say you need to be looking out for me!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! And Martha...so glad you had a good time :)

I just got the call from the dealership that my bedliner has arrived!!!

Monday they are spraying the underbody protection and bed protection, similar to rhinoliner (because the salt air and humidity builds up between the bed and liner which can shorten the bed life) then, they will install the plastic bedliner a few days later!!!

Sharky...it looks bigger in the pictures than it is. It is Chevy's version of the Ford Ranger/Nissan Frontier, etc. It's in between a "mini" truck and a full size truck. I've had no trouble parallel parking...which says alot...HAHA!

I have the GMC version. They call it the Canyon. I love it, and I went from an Avalanche to the little truck for the gas milage. I got the 5 cyl., yes a 5 cyl. and it runs like a V6. It came with XM Radio which is so cool. Its a perfect truck for Coz. My wife steals it from every chance she gets. The more you drive, the more you're gonna like it.

Back
Top Bottom