Trying to Plan trip to Cozumel...need suggestions!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay here it is...

We decided to go with the Hotel Cozumel.

We booked for the 2nd week in July through Apple vacations. The air was high($520) per person but what can you do. We decided to go with the all inclusive plan but we do plan to try food outside of the resort. We are going to dive with the onsite Dive Op. $3,013.00 total not including diving.

Those who have stayed at the Hotel Cozumel... Is there a particular room/section that we should shoot for? I heard that we should stay "away" from the time shares desk area. LOL

I think the room options are: Ground, Low, High, and Balcony

Thank you again for everyones input. It was Greatly appreciated.

The whole complex is basically a square, the rooms are on 4 levels along three sides forming a big "U", with the entertainment structures forming the other side. In some areas there are rooms both poolside and jungleside, others just poolside.

Are you a light sleeper? Like to hit the hay early? Be advised that the activities around the pool and the evening shows make it noisy up until 10pm. If you want quiet, you won't want poolside. Personally, it didn't bother me.

If you are on the side near the lobby you'll have a lot of hall traffic of people going to and from the lobby/restaurant, but if you are on the far wall you'll have further to walk. You could walk along the inside hall but it would be shorter to cut across the pool. You can access the halls at each corner.

If you plan to hang dive gear on your railing to dry then you'll want to be off ground level where people could reach it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom