Venice Again Sat 11-22 8:30am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Who is going to be there?

I have about 8 divers coming with me and about 10 beachcomers

Anyone else?

I'm getting no better at reading the weather... we have west & southwest winds... does that mean good east/bad west or is it meaningful at all?

We may make it unless the calm conditions continue on the east coast.

Any comments?

Best weather for the Venice beach dive is no wind, or wind from the east, from the west messes with vis. and creates waves.

What vis? I guess I missed the vis last week :0

Ann,

We had excellent viz on Saturday. 10 ft (which we had) was well above average. I hope you weren't spoiled by last Saturday's conditions.

Average viz at Venice is about 2 - 6 ft. We have days of good viz (liker last Saturday), but we have days with poor viz (measured in inches) as well.

It is all good.

Walter - can you comment on the weather?

Awww....why do you guys always have trips on the weekends I have something to do? :(

I have a campout this weekend with my school's jrotc. It's going to be fun but I would of loved to use my new stuff. I just got a new dive bag and a zippy retractor thing for my spg and a new mask strap.

I know there will be other times though. I hope the weather is great for you guys this weekend. It should be. My Lt. Col checked it and said it looked nice.
Have a great time!!!! :)

Amber if your plans cancel just join us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom