Welland Scuba Park Info Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome man, thanks... That is a great start. I should be there next Saturday with a group of us, doing what we can. Get some of teh nastier stuff up, we will bring a lift bag and a couple mesh bags

For sure I will.. I will be in there next Saturday for sure

I would appreciate it, as I've had no time to get back for a look see. It looks like this. ( the white plastic cover on front of strobe. May be up under the most southerly section of the pier at the Swing Bridge. Swing Bridge in September 028.jpg

Ok I will look tomorrow morning, my conference went longer today that scheduled. I'll do a search lol!

Yup, and if you do not find it, There are 4 or more of us doin the dives next saturday, it will turn up

Again, I really appreciate it. Can't get a replacement, except to use a coffee cup lid.

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Again, I really appreciate it. Can't get a replacement, except to use a coffee cup lid.

Well, Dr Dog, it's over to you, I didn't see it.

Well, Dr Dog, it's over to you, I didn't see it.

How were the dives? Is it worth driving from Guelph area?

Ok man... I will check it out... That(swing bridge) is where I figure the most garbage is, as people can get over the middle of the canal, so cell phones and the like end up in there.

Th problem with that cap, is that it is white, lots of white down there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom