wet suit vs. dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am of the opinion there are only two types of diving conditions: dry and [-]shorty[/-] heated pool. And there's nothing in between.

There, fixed it for you!

:shocked2:

I love to play all man-up and dive wet while all my buddies are dry.....but if I could afford one right now...I'd be diving dry

Thanks to all who responded. I am signed up for my dry suit class and we'll see what fun I have with that.

Thanks to all who responded. I am signed up for my dry suit class and we'll see what fun I have with that.

Kreid,

I took a drysuit class, and have been diving a number of dives with a drysuit and chose to stay wet, but each person must chose for themselves. Enjoy your class.

My experience of the Mid-West, including the Great lakes, is that it is not the temperate climate of the Pacific Northwest where I dive every almost every weekend, year round, with my wetsuit. I'd likely dive with a drysuit there.

Wet or dry - enjoy your diving!!!

drdaddy

Back
Top Bottom